Founded in 1989 in Luxembourg, IKO is a family group that works in property as a developer, manager and investor.
Initially a specialist in business property, IKO is behind numerous trailblazing buildings that are now true references, well-known in the Luxembourg landscape.
- Laccolith, the first office building to use new generation technologies in Luxembourg
- Atrium Business Park, the first real business centre integrating on-site services (restaurants, a childcare centre, a caretaker service, etc.) in Luxembourg
- Cubus, the first BREEAM-certified private buildings in Luxembourg i
- 1 boulevard Royal, the first building in Luxembourg to achieve a BREEAM score of “Excellent”
- One on One with its spectacular architecture, nominated for the 2017 Mies van der Rohe Award
Subsequently, IKO extended its activities to the residential and commercial spheres. This threefold competence enables us to produce genuine living areas incorporating accommodation, shops, offices and green spaces alike.
- The Arboria district in the centre of Differdange.